That most definitely holds true for Momtrepenuer Amber Trevakis-Bloomer, owner of Nine Little Months. She believes in being especially conscious of the environment, and is happy to sell beautiful clothes for re-use as it is a win-win for everyone, especially the planet.
When Amber first contacted me, she was starting from scratch and wanted a "sophisticated and classy" Web site to sell gently used maternity clothes that she hand-picks, and details extensively. She also wanted the ability to maintain the Web site and easily add, revise and delete her product offerings since they are usually one of a kinds.
Due to the success of Nine Little Months, she has expanded her offerings to include gently used Children's clothing via the Web site Nine Little Kidlets, which clones the design of Nine Little Months with subtle changes geared towards that target market, and the blog Mom's For A Healthy Planet.
- Unique custom design with custom RTML templates
- Custom checkout pages to match the design of the site
- Custom textual side navigation with Categories/Sub-categories
- Rotating Testimonials
- Rotating Slide Show
- Custom product page layout with custom variables (condition, grades, etc.)
- Quantity input box on designated pages
- Custom "Add to Cart" button
- Ability to add multiple images per product with enlarge Item image in a Layover
- Add a "NEW" Icon to new products on section & item pages
- Add a "SOLD" Icon to sold products on section & item pages
- Add a "Empty Hanger" Icon to display on section pages when category is empty
- Ability to put site in 'Vacation Mode'
- Cross Sell Items on Item page
- Custom Variables for META Tags
- Personal one-on-one training for product uploads, and site maintenance.